About Me

Hi im Glamour Queen I love makeup, BIG hair, shoes (I have over 150 pairs) fashion and trying out new beauty products! Call me old fashioned but I believe girls should be girls and boys should be boys! I am obsessed with the 1950's I love everything about that era, especially the clothes, hair and makeup!!! I think every girl should have a little Glamour in her life!

Wednesday 23 September 2009

Yummy Mummy Bags Add A Touch Of Glamour




Yummy Mummy over night bags and changing bags add a touch of glamour to the not so glamorous world of having a new born baby! I just purchased one for my friend and she loved it! It was very similar to the one in the image I have attached above, except it was a lighter pink. I love the Yummy Mummy range (although it is a bit expensive) and I really think they should expnand and do more clothes etc! Take a look see what you think!  www.PinkLining.co.uk/YummyMummy if I ever have another baby one of their bags will be at the top of my wish list!

No comments:

Post a Comment