About Me

Hi im Glamour Queen I love makeup, BIG hair, shoes (I have over 150 pairs) fashion and trying out new beauty products! Call me old fashioned but I believe girls should be girls and boys should be boys! I am obsessed with the 1950's I love everything about that era, especially the clothes, hair and makeup!!! I think every girl should have a little Glamour in her life!

Monday 21 September 2009

Makeup









Is there a secret behind putting on makeup? In a word, no. Applying makeup is about knowing how makeup works – how it makes one area stand out and another recede, why it glides over dry skin or adheres to oily skin. The best way to learn makeup is to experiment. Im lucky as I have 5 sisters all of us look totally different and have completly different skin tones, so I get to play around with their faces and find out what works and what doesnt! One lady who always got her makeup oh so right was Marilyn Monroe! I love everything about her and the way she looked! She was a true fashion icon who never let the glamour go!

No comments:

Post a Comment