About Me

Hi im Glamour Queen I love makeup, BIG hair, shoes (I have over 150 pairs) fashion and trying out new beauty products! Call me old fashioned but I believe girls should be girls and boys should be boys! I am obsessed with the 1950's I love everything about that era, especially the clothes, hair and makeup!!! I think every girl should have a little Glamour in her life!

Tuesday 6 October 2009

My Hen Doo Outfit


I bought this outfit for my Hen Doo I cant wait to wear it! As you all know I love the 1950s and the dress code for my Hen Doo is 1950's Glam on the Saturday  night, and Cocktail Dressess on the Friday night.  This is my Saturday night outfit I shall post pictures of my Friday night outfit as soon as I have decided what its going to be!

My Hen Doo isnt until March 2010 but us girls need to be prepared! I shall post pictures of me and my girls on the night when it eventually comes!!!!! Im so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment