About Me

Hi im Glamour Queen I love makeup, BIG hair, shoes (I have over 150 pairs) fashion and trying out new beauty products! Call me old fashioned but I believe girls should be girls and boys should be boys! I am obsessed with the 1950's I love everything about that era, especially the clothes, hair and makeup!!! I think every girl should have a little Glamour in her life!

Thursday 15 October 2009

The Glamorous City Of Madrid



Madrid is one of the most beautiful romantic glamorous cities I have had the pleasure of visiting. It has the most glamorous architecture I have ever seen! 

3 comments:

  1. I want so badly to go to Spain. Maybe Europe will be the next place I travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you so should I cant recommend it enough! I like to go to the non tourist places to get a real taste of the culture, its such a beautiful place and the spanish culture is just brilliant! I have also spent alot of time in the Canaries whilst I was there I attended the local Carnival it was fantastic everyone was dancing with each other sharing Sangera and food, its just a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo right!

    We were just in Madrid a month ago and wondered why we had never visited before then.

    Fab site!

    Nina

    http://ninaballerinaclosetobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete