About Me

Hi im Glamour Queen I love makeup, BIG hair, shoes (I have over 150 pairs) fashion and trying out new beauty products! Call me old fashioned but I believe girls should be girls and boys should be boys! I am obsessed with the 1950's I love everything about that era, especially the clothes, hair and makeup!!! I think every girl should have a little Glamour in her life!

Friday 20 November 2009

Bobbi Brown Chrome Makeup - Christmas Look!


According to the fantastic Bobbi Brown, chrome makeup is this seasons number 1 makeup look! The finished look is shown on the model above, Bobbi Brown advises that the look is cool, icy and very modern.

I personally love this look, I think its sexy but not trashy and as  Bobbi Brown herself says it illuminates the skin beautifully! Im definetly gonna try this makeup look this Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm i love Bobbi but i think Dior is FAR more glamourous!! x

    ReplyDelete